You cannot live without a mobile nowadays. Everything you do in real life is so much dependent on mobiles. Be it buying something online or watching your favorite shows; you can do everything on your mobile. With technology advancing dynamically, new features are getting added to mobile phones.
If you plan to try out all these fantastic features, the Vivo new phone gives you a chance to do so. All the Vivo phones come with brand new features and specifications. They are affordable, easy to use, and are regarded as one of the best camera phones. If you have ever wondered why Vivo phones are so popular amongst teenagers, these are the top reasons:
- Affordability: All the Vivo phones are affordable and great accessibility to customers. This happens due to the variety of models offered by Vivo. There is at least one mobile for people from every income group. Apart from it, Vivo phones offer more significant features than other mobile companies offering in that price range. Due to this, Vivo phones are top-rated amongst teenagers. Their flagship product Vivo X60 and X 60 Pro, is already taking the market by storm. Vivo phones are here to stay in the market for a long time.
- Great Camera Modules: The camera is one of the main specialties of Vivo phones. Most of its models have excellent front and rear cameras. For example, Vivo V2033 has a 13MP + 2MP back camera, whereas its front camera is 8MP. It comes at around Rs.10500, which is cheaper than any other model from other suppliers. Now, as we know, teenagers love clicking photos and selfies. With the advent of Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok, phones with superior cameras have become a priority for teenagers. This is also why Vivo phones are stamping their superiority in targeting teenagers as customers.
- 5G connectivity: Most of the Vivo phones have 5G connectivity. Then why bother buying expensive premium mobiles? Vivo has a plethora of great 5G mobiles. You can own one of them at less than Rs. 15000. You can enjoy seamless video calling and playing online games. You can also forget about the days of buffering while watching videos. With emerging nations like India moving towards high-speed connectivity, Vivo phones will become more and more popular amongst youngsters.
- Top specifications: All of the Vivo phones come with the latest updates and specifications. The motto of Vivo is to provide all extensive specifications under a meager budget. Most Vivo phones which cost more than Rs 12000 have 4GB RAM. You can efficiently multitask on these mobiles. Most of these phones have great graphics to play the latest games like Call of Duty, Minecraft, etc. These gaming facilities and added features make Vivo phones a viable option for teenagers.
- Supreme Battery Backup: Most of the Vivo phones have superior battery backup. For example, Vivo Y1S, which comes at less than 8500, has a 4030 mAh battery. Exciting, right? It is. Whether you are recording or playing games, you do not have to worry about charging your phone immediately. Teenagers dig high battery backup because they tend to do a lot of things at once. Vivo knows how to use this advantage to market itself amongst them.
- Ease of Operation: Almost all Vivo phones are android devices. People in their 20s or early 30s tend to buy android phones because its easy to use. This stands true for all Vivo phones too. There is nothing complicated in it, and everyone can use it easily.
- Sleek and stylish designs: All the Vivo phones have a sleek design and smooth finish. You can find different color finishes for many mobiles offered by Vivo. Funkiness and style make Vivo phones a top priority for teenagers.
- The brand new OriginOS with new UI features: Vivo has announced the arrival of OriginOS with upgraded UI. This means the Vivo phone interface will be more attractive and enhance the teenage user experience.
These are the reasons why Vivo phones are so popular amongst teenagers and why they tend to go for the Vivo new phone. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a wide array of the best camera phones. Moreover, you can now own your preferred model on zero down payment. Just use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and divide the cost of your new smartphone into No Cost EMIs. Furthermore, the EMI Network Card also comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh, and you can choose a repayment tenure that ranges between 3 to 24 months.