As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Instant Noodles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global instant noodles market size reached US$ 47.08 Billion in 2020. Instant noodles are one of the most popular packaged food products made using wheat flour, palm oil, water and salt. These noodles are dehydrated using one of the two processes, namely flash or air frying. They generally come with a tastemaker sachet that is added along with hot or boiling water during preparation. Instant noodles are high in fats and carbohydrates, but they have gained immense popularity on account of their portability and ease of making. They are currently available in a wide variety with different types of noodles and flavors.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-on-an-instant-noodle-processing-plant/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Instant Noodles Market Trends:
Due to rapid urbanization and hectic lifestyles, there is a significant rise in the demand for affordable and ready-to-eat (RTE) foods like instant noodles that require minimal cooking time and skills. Moreover, the easy availability of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian product variants with innovative and unique flavors, textures and seasonings/tastemakers is boosting the sales of instant noodles worldwide. Furthermore, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), and the consequent closure of retail stores, is resulting in panic purchasing of food products with a longer shelf life. This, in turn, is positively influencing the demand for instant noodles, especially among households with children and working professionals. However, the leading companies are currently unable to produce or deliver products at optimum capacity on account of the unavailability of labor, supply chain disruptions, and limited availability of raw materials. The market is anticipated to grow once normalcy is regained. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into fried and non-fried instant noodles. At present, fried instant noodles exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets/ hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online stores and others. Amongst these, supermarkets/hypermarkets account for the majority of the total market share as they provide easy access to different brands, types and flavors of instant noodles.
- Region-wise, China enjoys the leading position in the market. Other major regions include the United States, Indonesia, Japan, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Korea.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Master Kong (Shenyang) Instant Noodle Foodstuff Co., Ltd., Hebei Hualong Food Group, Indofood Sukses Makmur, Nissin Food Products Co., Ltd., Nestlé S.A. and Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Company.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-on-an-instant-noodle-processing-plant
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800